Thursday 21 September 2017

The Scottish National Trail - Camban bothy to Morvich

Distance: 9 miles, Ascent: 365m


So I never managed to get up at first light as planned, I slept in and missed the bus that I had intended to get, which would have connected with a second pre-booked bus from Inverness.

Plan C was initiated, I left the bothy around 8am and enjoyed a soggy descent through Gleann Lichd, finally reaching Morvich at about quarter to 12.  I didn't have too long to wait for the next bus to Inverness, hopping on at the Jac-o-bite restaurant at Ault a' Chruinn.

This concludes my walking adventures for 2017 and I aim to continue the trail from Morvich sometime in 2018.  I may even start from fort William and make a third attempt at completing the Cape Wrath Trail, as the Scottish National Trail basically follows the same route upon reaching Morvich. I'll continue my blogging in April 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment